Nov 7, 2009

Just another day...

                         I had wanted to start or rather re-start this blog on a special day.But as it is, it had to be today,just one of those quiet beautiful days in the fall.
                          I had always imagined writing an earth shattering ,soul-searching or downright funny topic for my first post.Since no such great inspiration came to me, here I have begun humbly... with a post about 'nothing' .
                          Words have always been my friends, playmates, guides and sometimes even my arch-rivals.So what you might find in this blog, is a jumble of words which might or might not make sense... With that statutory warning given, let's see how this turns out to be...

4 comments:

guru said...

kalaku

vedyval said...

awesome first post!!! :D better than mine atleast :P

Archana K said...

:) thanks guys ...

Joel said...

Y do you say words have been your play mates? Take for ex.

arch-rival

did u read it as arch-rival in real sense?
Or did u read it as Archana's (a.k.a Arch) rival??? :)